Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Um

So we got the newest Nintendo system over the weekend(thanks tax refund) and I'm afraid that, along with the new Legend of Zelda game, stole much of my day away. I didn't touch them over the weekend as I had an order to take care of and of course a blanket to knit. Well that and an entire family to compete with for time with them.  I thought I would reward myself with a couple of hours of play time in the afternoon. Before I knew it, it was time to start dinner. Luckily I can still knit while I'm doing schooling and got some of that done during the morning. I'm not going to say that that won't happen again, because it is most likely to. I can just cross my fingers that I sell something that needs making soon, so I don't let my life waste away into Hyrule.

No comments: