Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tired

http://etsy.me/1x2Fijn
It was a lovely day of constant working. First it was a Woven Rose pendant. I made two, one for the order and one for the shop.It's a nice simple piece, but the weaving in the center round gives it a little complexity.







After those were finished it was onto remake this bracelet.  This was is quite a bit harder to make. I call this one Ornate and it isn't quite back in the shop yet. I finished remaking it late yesterday so I'll post it later this morning. I still have at least two more necklaces to remake for the shop, so as long as the winter tiredness doesn't continue to win, I should stay nice and busy for at least a couple of days.

The fairly sudden lack of sun around here is definitely taking a toll on my energy levels and it's been a bit of a struggle to keep from snuggling up on the couch and hibernating. That's just another reason that having orders to make for people is such a good thing for me. If something really needs to be made because someone is waiting for it, that's a very strong motivator for me. Restocking the shop, not so much. Here's crossing my fingers for more powerful motivation.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Yes, I feel same way, my energy and happiness has to do with the sun :) Love your tatting !