Thursday, October 20, 2016

Calming Cats

It was mostly a nice and quiet day yesterday. Schooling wrapped fairly early with no issues and I sat down to knot with one cat who cuddled with me much of the day. I got a couple of rounds done before we were off to the comic book store early with the family. We wanted to go early so that we could get home in time to watch a DVR'd show before the debate.






Then there was that last debate and a couple of glasses of wine. I actually managed to keep knotting during the debate until someone was baited and lost the plot again. It's hard to knot when you're yelling, 'liar' and, 'yes, you did say that," at the orange man on television all night. I have to say that I'll be quite glad when this nonsense is over, provided it actually hasn't jump started the apocalypse. It's a good thing I'm surround by thread and calming cats.



1 comment:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I can't even bear to watch the debates. I'll be so glad when the election is over but then again, who knows what awaits us! Maybe moving to Canada isn't such far fetched idea after all.

Have a great day!!
Denise