Friday, August 12, 2016

Sigh

Well, as you might have guessed, yesterday was a bit of a slog. I spent the morning getting to the doctor to get treated for what ailed me. Luckily it was pretty obvious what that was, so I didn't spend too much time there. On the down side, the rest of the day was almost as bad as the morning had been. It'll likely be at least a couple of days on antibiotics before I get to feeling back to normal. And don't get me started on the day long headache that started right after returning from the doctor, it was brutal.

Despite all that I got an order in my etsy shop just before I left, so when I got back, I had pieces to make. First up was my Rosette tassel necklace. I love making tassels, though I'm not exactly sure why. The tatting on this piece is pretty small, so it was done quickly.

After that it was one my best selling necklaces, well it used to be
anyway. This one I could make in my sleep. It was adapted from one of my favorite 40's era tatting books where it was part of a chair cover. Once this was made I kinda curled up on the couch and tried to rest the remainder of the day. I feel a touch better this morning, but I can already feel the headache started to form at my temples. I just hope this clears up quickly and I'm in a better mood come Monday.

1 comment:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I'm just popping in to wish you a speedy recovery and a great, restful weekend!
Denise