Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lazy is Back

Okay, I got properly lazy yesterday. I didn't do a thing I said I was going to do in the morning. No finishing the TIAS, no anything really. In fact the only tatting things I did during the day was relist and share this necklace that I had actually finished remaking the night before. Then I remade the same heart pendant that I've done a few times over the last couple of weeks. I thought I'd already shared that repeatedly, so I just put it aside when it was done.

I did get another short novel read and then I went back to reading a longer one. I also started prepping for this weekend. We're taking a bit of a family trip through this weekend. The only reason I mention it is as a heads up that I will be putting my etsy shop into vacation mode on Thursday morning and it will down for a few days since I won't be able to ship anything while I'm out of the house. I wish there were an easy way to leave the patterns up and have the rest of the shop on vacation, but short of going in and deactivating each listing one at a time, there isn't one. So, vacation mode it is.

I imagine today will be more of the same, unless I get any orders that need to be attended to. I should still be blogging the next couple of days, so hopefully I do something worth sharing.