Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Three

So I wear tested this necklace all morning fully expecting it to misbehave. I expected the clasp portion to work it's way to the front, or the pendant to curl up on itself as the day wore on. Neither of those things happened though. I even thought that perhaps the linen would prove scratchy or annoying to wear. In fact the only thing I did notice, was that I kept forgetting I was wearing it at all because it's so light.

It didn't take long for me to go ahead an work on necklaces in the other two shades of linen I have on hand, a dark gray and black. They were both done very soon after schooling was. Now I just need to get off my arse and get them as well as the last collar necklace photographed and in my shop. It may be awhile though. I find myself less eager to get photographs taken as I'm getting a bit older. Or perhaps it's just that there are so many pictures of me in my shop much younger since I started it nearly a decade ago. I just don't look like I used to and it's obvious next to those younger pictures. Oh well, there's nothing for it.

I'm a little stalled out on ideas at the moment. I'm going to hope something interesting happens to spur me on, so I don't waste the day with idle hands. Nothing good ever comes from that.


2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I love them and looks like you are very talented at this as well as needle tatting. You have always been good at design too! Glad the necklace works and lays good too!

SWtrompeter said...

The necklaces are beautiful.