Friday, April 24, 2015

The Tassel Is Done

https://www.etsy.com/listing/230971597/tatted-lace-tassel-necklace-rosette?
Well, I did a little something yesterday. It wasn't much, but it was tatting related at least. As soon as schooling was over I made sure to put the new necklace together and got it up in my etsy shop. After that was done I didn't do much else creative. I really think I have hit a bit of a creative funk. I know that I shouldn't require positive feedback, or any feedback at all really, to create, but when sales have slowed to almost nonexistent and comments are few and far between, I get a little maudlin. This isn't the first time and it certainly won't be the last time I'm here emotionally, but that doesn't seem to make it any easier to push through this nonsense. Oh well, there's really nothing for it until the Universe decides to intervene or I just snap out of it on my own.

As you probably guessed, I have no projects in queue and no new ideas currently. Here's to the weekend pulling me out of the funk...or at the very least distracting me from it for a couple of days.

No comments: