Friday, March 13, 2015

Thanks!

I spent much of yesterday simply spreading the link to the new pattern around, then watching how it was received. It's been quite some time since I put anything up on Instructables, so I haven't been stopping by the site much except when I saw another tutorial I wanted to play with. I was completely unaware until yesterday that my tutorials there have garnered over 1 million views, wow. By this morning the new necklace has been viewed almost 1,500 times. Of course most of those views are just that, but it does mean more eyes on tatting and you know how I do love that. If you missed the pattern yesterday, it's here. It's also permanently listed in the right sidebar of the blog.

So as to the winners of the 3 month Pro memberships, the random number generator spit out 1 and 4, so Denise - Jewelry By Denise and sylvie 66 you're our winners. Message me by email or on etsy to get your codes. You can find my email address in my blogger profile.

Other than pattern nonsense all I did was knit a sock yesterday. I did manage to finish one of them, but I haven't started the second partly because I managed to split my fingertip with the knitting needle. I think I might need a bit of a healing break or I'll just make it worse. Hopefully I get a sale in the etsy shop soon so I can get back to some tatting. Well either that or I get a new idea. I think both of them are equally as unlikely right now, but you never know. Amazing things could be right around the corner, I'm choosing optimism today.

1 comment:

SWtrompeter said...

Love the color of the sock (yesterday's picture). The fingertip sounds pretty painful. I like to knit socks, but must have learned a different technique - those tiny, sharp needles don't make my fingers sore. Hope the fingertip is better very soon!