Friday, December 5, 2014

I Did Something At Least

I was feeling a bit better yesterday, well not better really, the cold had just shifted symptom sets and this set allowed me to at least breath, so I call it a win. I even remade a couple of pieces that had sold in the last few weeks. The general malaise from so few sales has kept me from bothering to remake anything really. I managed to make both a bracelet and a pair of earrings. I know that it doesn't sound like much, but between that and actually getting the laundry done, I'm calling yesterday quite productive.

I'm definitely still sick this morning, but I'm hoping that as the day wears on I'll feel even better. Not that I have anything that needs doing at this point, I'd just like to feel like I could get things done if I had to. Maybe that way the Universe will sense my readiness and send some sales. Hey, I can dream, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a long time lurker, and needle tatter, I'd like to offer this recipe for cold symptoms.
Take about an inch of ginger and cut it into thin disks. Boil it in 2 to 3 cups of water for 10 minutes with a slice of lemon or lime. Add a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar or honey, and a dash of cayenne pepper. Source: recipe section of Boulder Daily Camera over 10 years ago.
Sipping this makes me instantly feel better.I also take this mixture and add it to black tea. I should add that I love ginger.
Thank you so much for your blog -- I have learned so much from it.

Unknown said...

i cook ginger and scallions - natural expectorant that got me through bronchitis and pneumonia. hope you're feeling better soon