Friday, April 11, 2014

Sorry

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I was an absent blogger yesterday. We had to go out of town on a day long excursion that involved Silicon Valley traffic and that meant leaving ridiculously early in the morning. So early, that I just couldn't spare the time to blather on about not much. If you did notice, sorry. It was a little uncomfortable for me to skip the task as well.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185686313/tatted-lace-earrings-scalloped-crown?
The day before, however, I did get the new earrings I made listed in the shop. I didn't need to change anything about them from the prototype, expect that I was a little more precise with the picots and tighter with my tension so they'd be a bit stiffer naturally.

I haven't sold anything that I need to make or remake in quite a few days, so I'm really starting to get antsy. I think it won't be long before I just buckle down and work on a big project or remake something that I've been ignoring just to keep busy.

So as you've likely guessed I don't have any plans prepared for today, other than a child's doctor appointment, and the weekend is just as unplanned. Hopefully something will shake loose soon and I can focus on that, whatever it may be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed you xx

Luv Jane xx

Madtatter80 said...

nice earrings!