Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Boring

The one annoying side effect of actually knuckling under and working all day is the complete lack of interesting stories to tell the next morning. The day was completely normal. Sure schooling took a bit longer than usual because we did two history tests, but I'm not sure that qualifies as interesting. I spent most of the day remaking sold pieces. I did the finishing work I need to and then I finished a pair of barefoot sandals and got to work on a mask. Yep, that's about it...can't think of anything else worth noting.

So then on to today's plans. Well, they're just as exciting as yesterday's I'm afraid. I'm going to try to finish up the mask I'm working on and possibly another. Then there's a bracelet and a necklace in queue to be made. I also ran low on some findings yesterday so I might do a supply order. If I'm feeling adventurous I also need to go through my thread and see what I need to reorder there too. I saw there were new colors of Lizbeth yesterday and I've been waiting for them to make that medium charcoal shade for ages so I need an excuse to pick some up. That's all I can think of, well except for rack my brain to come up with a celebration event for tomorrow. Just don't be surprised if I wimp out entirely and let the occasion pass without much note. I'm just finding it hard to get excited about these anniversaries this year. Maybe it's just all becoming old hat and really all I'd be celebrating is that I managed to not quit again this year. Wow, that sounded depressing...I'm not depressed I swear. Maybe a in a rut, that happens often, I'll crawl out soon enough I'm sure.

1 comment:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

No No No don't quit! Please! :) I love your work and am so inspired by it! Thanks for introducing me to the world of tatting!