Friday, June 12, 2009

Greetings

...from Washington. Just thought I'd take a moment to pop in and say hello while the children still slumber this morning. We are all well and enjoying something a little different here up north. The weather has been nice so far and we've already been to the Space Needle and the random attraction surrounding it as well as the Tacoma mall. We'll be off to the Seattle waterfront today to puzzle over more strange Washington customs... like the 'form 2 lines left' sign that made us scratch our heads yesterday. Does it mean merge left, 'cause, dude if it does, just say merge. Oh, and which bloody tree is throwing the white puffs at us everywhere we drive and don't get me started on the strange not self-service gas in Oregon. Anyway, here's some pictorial evidence of our adventure and I'll be back later.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Is it wrong that I keep laughing at the old guy in the background?

You look like you're having lots of fun, and your girls are adorable!

Marty said...

The strange tree would be the Cottonwood (at-choo!). Looks like you're having a good time.

Krystle said...

Yep, marty guessed it. filthy cottonwoods...I'll be picking that crud out of my hair for weeks!

Anyway, wave if you pass by Puyallup. Have fun while we have the nice weather up here!

dalij said...

Look at my sweet little girls! They are so adorable and Xandra looks like she's having a great time.

TotusMel said...

Thanks for the tree info guys...now I know what to curse! Passing Puyallup a lot, shall be waving!